Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Latest Show

Hello faithful blog readers,

On the subject of self-producing, I would humbly submit that my theater company, Organs of State, has just begun selling tickets for its newest show. A friend of mine is directing Hamlet, and has done a bang-up job if I do say so myself. We're passionate about it, and we do think it is worth taking a look.

If you want to buy tickets, you can find them here. The show runs February 25th through March 6th at the Paradise Factory on East 4th Street. Details are at all of the links above.

I highly suggest you see the show at least for this reason: once you've seen my show, you'll be able to decide for yourself whether to take the opinions on this blog seriously. After all, the proof is in the pudding, isn't it?

And make sure to let me know if you're coming and introduce yourself to me! I'd love to meet some of you blogosphere types in person.

Yours,

Guy Yedwab
Artistic Director