Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Contribution to Createquity.com

I've said it before and I've said it again, I owe a lot of gratitude to Ian Moss. Ever since we first crossed paths on Twitter, he's been a solid friend of this blog and, I was thrilled when he first asked me to contribute to Createquity. He's a very studious editor and makes my reports something quite above the level of work I usually do on this blog, and it is always a joy to get to work on it with him.

Anyways, in celebration of Snowpocalypse/snOMG, my second contribution is now online - it's an analysis of the report The Search For Shining Eyes, which was a rather comprehensive investigation into how to reverse the wane of orchestras in America. Although its focus is on classical music, there's a lot that theater can take a way from it -- and some illuminating differences.

Anyways, go take a look. If you're interested, my previous contribution is here, along with a response to a response here.